What Do You Do With Your Bed? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This sounds like a weird question but what I mean is
Do you like to have your bed be covered in really soft fuzzy blankets instead
of a coordinating set of sheets and a duvet.
Or do you prefer to have sheets with a duvet or do you do a combination of the two?

So at my house, I just have a layer of fuzzy really soft blankets on my bed and nothing really matches
but at my bf's house, we have a mixture of soft blankets that are covered by a matching sheet and duvet.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have a coordinated set in addition to a throw and a huge blanket for naps and leisure
I hoard blankets for no reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,412
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Does it really help with anxiety and shit?
For me no but I've heard it does for others. But my anxiety is more for social anxiety and I'm not exactly walking around with a weighted blanket while talking to people :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For me no but I've heard it does for others. But my anxiety is more for social anxiety and I'm not exactly walking around with a weighted blanket while talking to people :lisalaugh:
I Don't think People would blink an eye personally LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread