What do you expect from a group you're close to stanning? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The closest group I came to stanning, but didn’t was Winner.

Honestly, what stopped me was YG. I loved their debut, then they took ages to come back. When they did I was super excited for their Exit series, but then everything with Taehyun and YG happened so steered clear. So yeah, leave YG and it’ll be the best.
 

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The closest group I came to stanning, but didn’t was Winner.

Honestly, what stopped me was YG. I loved their debut, then they took ages to come back. When they did I was super excited for their Exit series, but then everything with Taehyun and YG happened so steered clear. So yeah, leave YG and it’ll be the best.

YG is a curse.
I had the same problem with IKON and BP lol
I was so hyped when they debuted and I wanted to know more about them!
I think IKON was shipped to Japan soon after their first full album and as for BP I kept waiting for a physical album/new songs until I gave up:pepecry2:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've been on the edge of stanning a few groups for awhile now such as iKon, Stray Kids and A.C.E among others. :maheart:
I like the members and songs but I just need that one final push to get me fully into them. :susPepe:
Stray Kids comeback teaser sounded really promising to me tbh, ready to stan them more again :susPepe:
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Stray Kids comeback teaser sounded really promising to me tbh, ready to stan them more again :susPepe:
If the album is as good as Miroh then that might be what it takes for me to fully stan :sanapray:

Although Chan's daddy kink will never fully leave my mind
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

YG is a curse.
I had the same problem with IKON and BP lol
I was so hyped when they debuted and I wanted to know more about them!
I think IKON was shipped to Japan soon after their first full album and as for BP I kept waiting for a physical album/new songs until I gave up:pepecry2:
I feel like this is a common occurrence when it comes to people who don’t stan YG groups. You either have to stan all of them or none at all. No inbetween.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Les and Myco

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Good comeback, song that I love and good interesting concept.

THough that's not quite enough although it's must.. I also need sth to get into members. Otherwise I just end up listening songs without real connection to group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
a song that brings something unique to the table. basically a comeback where they change up their usual sound and whatnot. the ability to have varied concepts and a diverse discography is very important to me since i like so many genres of music. a really good ballad or a beautiful stage also helps capture my attention.

as for personalities, i like seeing idols be open and honest (ofc they can't share everything for obvious reasons, i just don't want them to be shady snakes). i like it when they're not afraid to show up in casual wear on-camera and chill for a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Les and Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
To love all the members and just not like them like I do with most of the idols out there. If I am neutral toward one or two members, I can stan but not if I really love two members and not the rest. That’s why I was on the verge of stanning Twice and decided not too. I am mainly interested into Jihyo, Momo and maybe Dahyun/Nayeon.

I also need to love at least 80% of their discography.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread