What Do You Find Attractive in Another Person? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
The first two things that strike me are the eyes and smile.
Looks aren't a top priority. I like personality and if they have a sense of humor.
I also look for if they're doing anything in life to better themselves or just
doing something that makes them happy because I respect and admire that so much.
:pepeheart:​
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Not gonna lie, I tend to fall for looks. Especially blondies and if they are curly then <33333 but them having a strong personality is the most important.
I- I'm not blonde. :(
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
If we're talking about looks, I don't really mind much. The only thing I really notice at first is height. For girls, basically any height is fine, but for guys.. I prefer a guy taller than me, but that's just based on my own insecurities over my height. Then again, those are just preferences though. Everyone is attractive in their own way, unless they have an ugly personality, that's the only exception.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
What I find attarctive in a person
- Personaility
- Humour
- Thoughtfulness
- Appreciation
- Looks

Looks being last, because it's not that big a deal what someone looks like to me.
Personaliy being first, because it's sexy when someone has wit in their words.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Physical
- nice smile
- height (5'10-6'2)
- how they dress
- not to muscular

Personalities
-like to read
-rather hang out at coffee shop instead of clubbing
-a bit of a shy type, but confident at the same type
-gentleman
- good mannerism
-caring
-affectionate
-good to his parent
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sense of humor, someone who gets mine and who makes me laugh too.
Kindness and manners.
Spontaneity. I like people who are very detailed plannrs and organized too but I get along much better with someone who can just decide on something instantaneously and do it. And isn't afraid to seek out new things/experiences (together, of course).
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
smiles. I also love it when an instant connection is there and you get along in every aspect
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread