What do you get for a late night snack? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Personally, I make myself shakes if I get a bit hungry late at night. There's nothing as great as just combining yogurt, sugar, fruits, and milk into the blender, and enjoying a rich and flavorful milkshake! And I usually have those ingredients just laying in my house, waiting to expire lmao. So it's a great method to use food before it has to be thrown away!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You guys are lucky, I can't eat anything hot without drinking three liters of milk with it :wimwim:
.. and I love hot food too :')
I'm Indian so if I can't take a few hot cheetos I'm a disgrace :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have 2 moods. It’s either something healthy like cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, corn or... chips :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it depends on what I got home.
I usually try to be healty
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You guys are lucky, I can't eat anything hot without drinking three liters of milk with it :wimwim:
.. and I love hot food too :')
Image result for i feel so sorry for you gif


I can't imagine how terrible that would be :llama_shook:

I eat spicy food almost daily and I often try very spicy hot sauces and new spicy food all the time to challenge myself (r.i.p my stomach).
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am trying not to have a late night snack (I was actually thinking if I should have it or not -it's past 3AM) and you make this thread... Now I am very hungry lmao
I usually eat anything that's easy to make like sandwich, but when there's ice cream and that kind of stuff I eat the entire ice cream...
:ilovebread:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I am trying not to have a late night snack (I was actually thinking if I should have it or not -it's past 3AM) and you make this thread... Now I am very hungry lmao
I usually eat anything that's easy to make like sandwich, but when there's ice cream and that kind of stuff I eat the entire ice cream...
:ilovebread:
I’m so sorry dude :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
depend on what I feel. Sometime spicy ramen with cheese, egg and sausage. other time something sweet like ice cream or cookie. If I want something healthy it would be like a bowl of salad or fruits.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread