What do you get for someone who is difficult to shop for? (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay so I know this is really early but after like a month of bothering me to get started on Christmas shopping, I’m going with my mom today. However that means I need to shop for many different people. My mom, my brother, my girlfriend, all easy to shop for. But my dad, OMG what do I get him 😭
 
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
I usually get people gift cards for their fav stores if I want to look like i put some thought into their gift but still didnt know what to get them
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I just give money if I don't know of anything specific they want as it's better to give them something you know they can make use of with money than give them something they might never do anything with
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Food :sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I usually just get them a gift card of sorts
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread