Movie What Do You Guys Think Of This? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
well it looks nice, I want to watch it
I knew she's gonna play Cruella
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
well it looks nice, I want to watch it
I knew she's gonna play Cruella
You knew? I had no clue. I just don't think it works for her but she may prove me wrong.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,989
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I heard abt this, its following in Malificent played by Angelina Jolie. But im not sure there's as much to mine in Cruella before 101 Dalmations-wat story is there to tell abt Cruella played by Emma Stone? But then i dont think iv ever fully watched any Dalmations movie from start to finish, animated or live action.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread