What do you imagine kps people look like? aka choose your FCs (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk if @Yili responded yet but hers is WAY off
I am not this elegant if we're going for vibes, let me find someone that is the closest and most flattering version of myself :lisalaugh: there is no celebrity that looks like me since i have a non celebrity type of face

Lana Condor is the closest looking to me I've seen haha

 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
there are times when in case someone has their dp for a really long time, i start associating them with the person on that to the point where i forget they don't look like that in real life at all. i'm really curious to see what anyone here thinks i look like :joysip:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am not this elegant if we're going for vibes, let me find someone that is the closest and most flattering version of myself :lisalaugh: there is no celebrity that looks like me since i have a non celebrity type of face

Lana Condor is the closest looking to me I've seen haha

I don't think I fit Maisie Williams
could you find a close match??? I don't know celebrities well enough afbovidjns
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
472
Reactions Received
1,519
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
where were you? I read your fanfic and was like ...where did she disappear? why? when I have started to like you :D.

Kaya Scodelario 100%
I’m abandoning real life if I can just go live as effy :nakypog: I APPROVE

eh I got bored of jimimis I’m kinda feeling this account more
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I fit Maisie Williams
could you find a close match??? I don't know celebrities well enough afbovidjns
I don't think I can just because I think your hair and eye color is actuallly not common in hollywood, because your hair is not super blonde or super brown it's in the middle and that's kind of rare :dubuthink:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I can just because I think your hair and eye color is actuallly not common in hollywood, because your hair is not super blonde or super brown it's in the middle and that's kind of rare :dubuthink:
I always thought my hair was basic but now that I'm an adult I'm finding out its sort of a rare color. I had a groomer tell me that the color is ideally what people want when they dye their hair but somehow mine is natural.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always thought my hair was basic but now that I'm an adult I'm finding out its sort of a rare color. I had a groomer tell me that the color is ideally what people want when they dye their hair but somehow mine is natural.
you have a very appealing eye and hair color, they're very pretty :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you have a very appealing eye and hair color, they're very pretty :sanapray:
You're too sweet! ^^

But also you're like the cutest bean ever so I guess it evens out that looks match the personality!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
To be honest I just associate everyone with their DP :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
She's beautiful! but I look nothing like that :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread