What do you like about yourself? (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I’m good at identifying my faults and trying to improve them, which is something I struggled with when I was younger
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I'm happy with my figure and I love my personality and my eyes :wonugl:
Also I love the fact that I don't need anyone's help to get something done and I love myself.
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread