I like my height :ankha: I'm 5'10"
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 3 October 2022 #1 I like my height I'm 5'10"
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 3 October 2022 #2 Maybe having been so inquisitive about health and nutrition since now I know what humans evolved eating which explains why so much illness nowadays. Reactions: Day1
Maybe having been so inquisitive about health and nutrition since now I know what humans evolved eating which explains why so much illness nowadays.
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,951 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 4 October 2022 #3 Tbh…not sure…maybe my personality and my good health. Reactions: Day1
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,170 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,822 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 4 October 2022 #4 for being the oppa, the one and only senpai and the sovereign god Reactions: Michael
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 4 October 2022 #5 Being creative and my writing technique for poems.
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 4 October 2022 #6 my music taste