What do you like most about yourself? (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,994
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,883
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's time to give ourselves some kindness!! It can literally be anything. For me I love how kind, sensitive, and reserved I am
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
...I like puppy. lol (in ref to BTS' puppy interview) :lisalaugh:

um... I like my naturally curly hair
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies
Joined
7 May 2023
Messages
543
Reactions Received
297
Location
coolville 🔥
Website
kissesmwah.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,839
Fandom
p1ece
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my understandingness and compassion, ig also my ability to learn quick. physical-wise maybe my eyes and nose
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I love my long hair and my will to help others
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Ugh, idk... I have a hard time liking myself tbh. I do think i look quite pretty sometimes tho, because i have that face as if im cold and unapproachable. Even my personality gives off that intimidating vibe usually, specially in first interactions. And many may say that's not considered an attractive personality trait, but for some reason i find it cool.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My ethnicity
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread