What do you like to collect? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
My main thing is plushies, but mostly cat or bunny plushies~

I've also been trying to hoard pink pens for a while... and I mean pink ink not pink packaging. But finding good quality pink pens is hard so I only have 2 so far... :(
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I like collecting cups, like mugs that are cat or elephant shaped lol
Oooh yes I have a cat shaped mug but i've been looking for a bunny shaped one for ages and they just don't do em at least locally :( maybe the ears are too tall that it just pokes u in the eye when u sip but idc i'll take the pain if it means I get to have a cute mug
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like to collect pens! And nail polish.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Same with plushies like Rilakkuma or pokemon plushies mostly.

I definitely have a bunch of pen and pencil

I also like collecting those cute notebook you find at like Daiso or any Japanese store. I have a whole bunch that I don't even write in.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oooh yes I have a cat shaped mug but i've been looking for a bunny shaped one for ages and they just don't do em at least locally :( maybe the ears are too tall that it just pokes u in the eye when u sip but idc i'll take the pain if it means I get to have a cute mug
Now I want bunny mugs. Have you tried online shopping?
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Now I want bunny mugs. Have you tried online shopping?
Omg I want it but i'm not getting paid atm cuz our friend covid 19 :((

I always thought about it but online shopping tends to be lower quality for a higher price for these kinds of things so i'm a bit meh about it :/
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Omg I want it but i'm not getting paid atm cuz our friend covid 19 :((

I always thought about it but online shopping tends to be lower quality for a higher price for these kinds of things so i'm a bit meh about it :/
True, true. It's so cute ahahasd Maybe it's time to try my hand at pottery lol
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Tell me how it goes :maheart:
I will! I'll even send a picture of what will probably be a mug lopsided that vaguely resembles a bunny
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
However it turns out i'm sure it'll be iconic :sanapray:
Haha thank you for your support and trust in my pottery skills
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I collect crystals :sanapray: I also have just now gotten a second tarot deck so I guess I collect those too now
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,151
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,546
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Anime figures, manga? and that's it really.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Which crystal do you have that you think is the prettiest?
I usually are drawn to amethysts and rosé quartz.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I usually are drawn to amethysts and rosé quartz.
I was on a cruise 2 years ago and I saw a necklace pendant made of tanzanite in a lil on board jewelery shop (extremely high end tho obvs) and I was literally entranced. Maybe it's because you don't get to see these kinds of gems everyday and they're so much more beautiful in person but that necklace and the gem is what's stuck with me as my favourite so far~ Tanzanite is crazy rare tho apparently, I think that necklace was the most expensive thing I noticed in the shop :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread