What do you miss the most about your childhood? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
So I'm listening to this beautiful song..



And thinking, so I wanna ask you guys..

What's the person, place, emotion or maybe even scent you miss the most about your childhood?



huh it's kinda hard because those days weren't that happy 😅 but I think it was my ability to still believe in this world and its people back then. Some people say those are the happiest days of one's life, but I think in my case, they were just as hard as being an adult.. but I hope the future will be brighter hehe :)
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I miss how it felt to discover things for the first time. I still get that feeling as an adult from time to time, but it was so much more frequent as a child because there was so much more to discover.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I miss not dieting :pandasad:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Probably just hanging out with my family. My childhood was so great because we were really close back then and it just made me so happy.
:pandalove:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I miss having a family, feeling loved endlessly and being so precious like the whole world were revolving around me. I miss that delightful egocentric innocence.

💜💙💔💙💜
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Not stressing about exams :( And not seeming to make my mom pissed with every word that comes out of my mouth
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and kodoku

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I miss having a computer
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread