- Joined
- 10 June 2020
- Messages
- 3,246
- Reactions Received
- 5,771
- Location
- Loving myself
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -5
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
a lot?? tower of god, eleceed, weak hero, flow, honey lemon, gourmet hound, nano list, i’m the grim reaper, as per usual, seed, how to become a dragon, and annarasumunara are some of my favesThe talent!
Cool! What's your favourite webtoon?
It change according to the titles. I do like bothMovies or books
What's your favourite book?I definitely prefer books
probably Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens AgendaWhat's your favourite book?
Oh I haven't heard of this beforeprobably Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
THIS IS AMAZING. Even the movie is spectacular.Oh I haven't heard of this before
Then I must check it out and must buy the book soon.THIS IS AMAZING. Even the movie is spectacular.
You might have heard of Love, Simon.
The book is the basis of this movie.