:^) what do you see (1 Viewer)

:^)

  • just smiling thru the pain with a tear in my eye

  • pointy nose man, very pointy indeed


Results are only viewable after voting.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
What does this look like to you? :^)

I know its meant to be a smiley face with a tear in the eye that we use instead of :') so whatever app we're using doesn't automatically change it to the cry laughing emoji (which it definitely isn't) but personally I can't help but see a smiley face with a really pointy nose and honestly I almost prefer it to just smiling with a tear in the eye and it somehow still gives off the same vibes even tho i'm seeing the wrong thing always
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well I see that teary smiley face, but now that you pointed the nose... I will not be able to unsee it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread