What do you think about friendships?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think a friendship begins with trust. We must love and care about our friends. There's fake friends who leaves you when you are in a trouble. It's so hard to find good ones who help you when you are in problems. A good friend can understand other situations and must listen to friends.
With love,help,trust and caring friendships will be more strong that no one can't break it!!!
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I dunno....
Mine are pretty cool, they been with me for half my life so I think their loyal and somewhat good. Lol
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Why hard??
ig it’s hard for me to feel comfortable enough to actually be completely honest with my feelings and whatnot with new people: it takes me a lot to open up. I’m not a good lier, but if I’m ok at giving people the impression that I trust them more than I actually do. tbh the easiest way for me to be open with my thoughts is if I’m in the middle of a breakdown lmao
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Friends are like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of friend you are going to get.
I stand by this statement.
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
ig it’s hard for me to feel comfortable enough to actually be completely honest with my feelings and whatnot with new people: it takes me a lot to open up. I’m not a good lier, but if I’m ok at giving people the impression that I trust them more than I actually do. tbh the easiest way for me to be open with my thoughts is if I’m in the middle of a breakdown lmao
Ohh ok ok :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
friends are important eventhough it can be hard to find good ones
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread