What do you think about "Korean couple culture"? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean wearing same clothes, couple bracelets, constantly taking pictures together etc. I feel like when it´s done by teenagers ... fair enough, but apparently it´s a thing for people in their 20s too and that´s just too much for me.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, the thing that throws me off the most is the celebrating small anniversaries. Like I guess it's a thing to celebrate your 10 day anniversary and 100 day and so on and so forth. Everything else I find kind of cute but I do agree that at a certain age it seems weird to me? At least I wouldn't do it but if others want to that's fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I find it cute. To have someone so in love with you that they want to show off your love to the world? Heck yea I'm here for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
mno... it's too much for me, too much cuteness :wimwim: I mean ok, we're a couple, but having a bit of space...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My bf is Korean and we definitely do wear like matching stuff sometimes and taking pictures because I love taking pictures in general though. One thing I am not use to is the anniversary because I just suck at remembering stuff like that and there just so many of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It can be cute, but I also think they do too much of it to the point where it's cringy. Personally a lot of that just feels like showing off for social media, not really because they love each other or whatever.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread