- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Songs are nice. Not my usual cup of tea however. I'd add one or two songs to the queue once in a while.
she is well known in JapanSongs are nice. Not my usual cup of tea however. I'd add one or two songs to the queue once in a while.
she has many good songs!!! her most famous album is her first oneI like her sound, but not something I listen to on a daily basis. I'll follow her tho![]()
I'll go check her out then!! :Dshe has many good songs!!! her most famous album is her first one![]()
LEO is such a wonderful album, I love especially Shine, Bless you, Linda, Lady Mary and SabrinaI'll go check her out then!! :D
Thank you for the recommendations! I'm sure the songs will be as impeccable as your tasteLEO is such a wonderful album, I love especially Shine, Bless you, Linda, Lady Mary and Sabrina
je vais rougir LivvyThank you for the recommendations! I'm sure the songs will be as impeccable as your taste![]()