- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I think the song has a new style different to the other GoT soundtracks but I'm sure it will get a nice scene to fitI've only listened to "Power Is Power" but I like it.
People say it doesn't fit with GoT but I haven't yet watched the show, so I can't say.
I'll have to check out the other track(s).
It kind of sounds like it could be in Black Panther. I can see one of the power-hungry characters in GoT fitting this scene. I think people are overexaggerating how bad this song is lol.I think the song has a new style different to the other GoT soundtracks but I'm sure it will get a nice scene to fit
I really like the song. And anyway, GoT has lots of sexy scenes so The weeknd's style fitsIt kind of sounds like it could be in Black Panther. I can see one of the power-hungry characters in GoT fitting this scene. I think people are overexaggerating how bad this song is lol.