What do you think about this male model visuals? Would you date him or reject him? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
unpopular opinion probably, but I don't like his eye color and overall... he is not my type
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Regardless of looks if I didn't know someone and they walked up to me and asked "hey sis what is your number" i'd reject.

I don't like the facial hair, but he's not bad looking haha
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Regardless of looks if I didn't know someone and they walked up to me and asked "hey sis what is your number" i'd reject.

I don't like the facial hair, but he's not bad looking haha
All your oppas have facial hair they just shave before being in public.

That's just example, the point of op would you date him or not based on looks.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
All your oppas have facial hair they just shave before being in public.

That's just example, the point of op would you date him or not based on looks.
Yeah but like not shaving is not my thing.

Also I mean you did ask what we thought about the visuals. But maybe yeah I'd date him only by looks
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Before I got into K-Pop I used to be a fan of models so I have been familiar with Sean for a while now. Funnily though, he's one of the male models whose visuals I never actually got into. He's good looking obviously but I just don't find him attractive.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
No. He's not my type..
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Give me more spam of him and I may consider. :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
he not really my type.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
His eye color is off-putting and the first pic doesn't do him justice but damn he's :sj_weary:

I wouldn't give him my number if he asked though. If someone that attractive wants my number, they're obviously a serial killer and I don't roll with that Ted Bundy sh*t :pepecross:
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
His eye color is off-putting and the first pic doesn't do him justice but damn he's :sj_weary:

I wouldn't give him my number if he asked though. If someone that attractive wants my number, they're obviously a serial killer and I don't roll with that Ted Bundy sh*t :pepecross:
I have some guys come up to me and ask for my number, but I met them only in public places at first. It's not any different than TInder.
 
D

Deleted member 74

A guy like that wouldn't look twice at a girl like me, but based on only looks, I think he is very handsome. His features look unique and attractive to me, he looks warm and cold at the same time. ~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread