Mine:
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 7 November 2018 #1 Mine:
chvnle Joined 1 September 2018 Messages 581 Reactions Received 1,983 Location felix's house Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 November 2018 #2 Either NCT's Empathy album or any stray kids album lol Reactions: jasque
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 November 2018 #3 I really like SHINee's: The Story of Light Epilogue Reactions: Ahsoka, yeji and jasque
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 7 November 2018 #4 I really loved Return as a whole. It’s such an amazing album and Hanbin really did a great job like always. I am also into Vixx- Eau de Vixx. It’s another great album by vixx Reactions: Ahsoka
I really loved Return as a whole. It’s such an amazing album and Hanbin really did a great job like always. I am also into Vixx- Eau de Vixx. It’s another great album by vixx
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 7 November 2018 #5 G(I)-DLE Reactions: Sui and jasque
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 9 November 2018 #6 Shinee Story of Light Epilogue was great. Abother one I loved was Shoot Me by Day6 and What If by FT Island. Reactions: jasque
Shinee Story of Light Epilogue was great. Abother one I loved was Shoot Me by Day6 and What If by FT Island.