What do you think is most important? (1 Viewer)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
personality & their energy on stage attracts me the most, and i always appreciate vocal/dance talent <3 i won't stan a group if i don't like their music though, this just applies to picking a bias
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Personality is ultimately what'll make me stan someone as I can enjoy anything else and still be a casual fan
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's the music for me, and then if I vibe with the members. If I don't, I either don't bother stanning or just listen casually.

Also, weirdly enough, sometimes the name of the group puts me off of stanning, like take Billlie for instance. When I first heard about them, all I could think of was Billie Eilish with an extra L (and I HATE Billie Eilish). lol but now that I've gotten over that, I've started to see that they're actually not half bad!
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,373
Reactions Received
36,646
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,088
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Doesnt really matter to me....but in order.. Personally+Visual+Voice= Bias...but sometimes my bias is the one who catches my attention or the one who I really adore...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread