- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I felt that Halsey bit a lotYou like catchy songs, old school rock and Halsey![]()
she is everything and lowkey love my Halsey aesthetic rnAdore 🥰
I saw itshe is everything and lowkey love my Halsey aesthetic rn
Adorable music
that's def on point on for meArtsy, sometimes a bit out there, sometimes a bit up-front and fierce, strong lyrical content, good messages about life.
omg don't expose your brudi like thatJust everything![]()
well that's my childhood and nostalgia is always a good thingI am guessing some 90's pop or maybe 2000's early.
kinda I guess. especially nowadaysGood feeling type of music... Idk exactly what that is myself but I feel like that fits youYou're aesthetic just makes me feel relaxed so songs like that, not too loud but not too quiet.
you could never hunI'm glad I didn't totally embarrass myself![]()