What do you think of Ateez? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
What are your thoughts on ATEEZ? I think we all know mine XD

I honestly think, that ATEEZ WILL get very popular. Not just in Korea, but in America too. Considering they have 4 albums, 2 awards(two weeks after promoting WAVE), AND had a world tour a couple of MONTHS AFTER they debuted. They really ARE super rookies.

I just hope that ATEEZ gets loved as a whole, and not just for one member, because each member is what makes up ATEEZ. I know that not every member is loved equally, and it makes me sad, honestly. I may post more about Seonghwa or another member, but i actually love EVERY single member of ATEEZ. I am actually a stan of ALL of them.

Please love them, and support them! They really do work hard! And its only been a YEAR since they debuted! It seems like it was yesterday oof-



How successful do you think ATEEZ will be in the future?
Let me know!


Anyways,
Bye bye! Have a nice day/night!!!!



Not related,
But it started snowing,
and I hate snow
I just love that it looks pretty!​
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
What are your thoughts on ATEEZ? I think we all know mine XD

I honestly think, that ATEEZ WILL get very popular. Not just in Korea, but in America too. Considering they have 4 albums, 2 awards(two weeks after promoting WAVE), AND had a world tour a couple of MONTHS AFTER they debuted. They really ARE super rookies.

I just hope that ATEEZ gets loved as a whole, and not just for one member, because each member is what makes up ATEEZ. I know that not every member is loved equally, and it makes me sad, honestly. I may post more about Seonghwa or another member, but i actually love EVERY single member of ATEEZ. I am actually a stan of ALL of them.

Please love them, and support them! They really do work hard! And its only been a YEAR since they debuted! It seems like it was yesterday oof-



How successful do you think ATEEZ will be in the future?
Let me know!


Anyways,
Bye bye! Have a nice day/night!!!!



Not related,
But it started snowing,
and I hate snow
I just love that it looks pretty!​
Well, i haven't listened to much but i will listen to more!~
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
What are your thoughts on ATEEZ? I think we all know mine XD

I honestly think, that ATEEZ WILL get very popular. Not just in Korea, but in America too. Considering they have 4 albums, 2 awards(two weeks after promoting WAVE), AND had a world tour a couple of MONTHS AFTER they debuted. They really ARE super rookies.

I just hope that ATEEZ gets loved as a whole, and not just for one member, because each member is what makes up ATEEZ. I know that not every member is loved equally, and it makes me sad, honestly. I may post more about Seonghwa or another member, but i actually love EVERY single member of ATEEZ. I am actually a stan of ALL of them.

Please love them, and support them! They really do work hard! And its only been a YEAR since they debuted! It seems like it was yesterday oof-



How successful do you think ATEEZ will be in the future?
Let me know!


Anyways,
Bye bye! Have a nice day/night!!!!



Not related,
But it started snowing,
and I hate snow
I just love that it looks pretty!​
I love them!! They are quality in many ways.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
At first I didn't think much of Ateez; "Oh, another boygroup"

But I was impressed by Pirate King and all their other songs as well. Bop after bop. And I've seen clips of Jongho breaking fruits while singing (his voice is INCREDIBLE). I really like them now!

ALSO: they will come to Amsterdam in 2020 so I NEED TO SEE THEM LIVE
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread