What do you think of Axolotl as pets? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In this case, captivity actually saved their dying species. They're only endangered in the wild.
oh that's interesting. in that case, then i guess it's ok, but we should still focus on keeping the species alive in the wild.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm personally not about the fish life, however if I were to be, I think i'd get one, they look cute and seem fascinating since they're not the average pet that you see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread