Funnilly our apocalypse will very probably involve bees dying thanks to Monsanto seeds
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 19 May 2019 #21 Funnilly our apocalypse will very probably involve bees dying thanks to Monsanto seeds Reactions: maruberry
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 1 March 2022 #22 Very annoying and itch-inducing if I hear them buzz by my ear. And I hate when the big ones get in the house Reactions: jasque
Very annoying and itch-inducing if I hear them buzz by my ear. And I hate when the big ones get in the house
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 1 March 2022 #23 I remember the bee massacre of my elementary school years.... brutal.
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 1 March 2022 #24 They are really important for the environment
PandaHyunjin Joined 5 February 2022 Messages 212 Reactions Received 208 Location <3 Website mmerriweather9.wixsite.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Stray Kids Gender Other Pronouns She/her They/them 1 March 2022 #25 Bees are helpful and they dont mess with you unless you mess with them but seriously wasps are just torture. They can all just die
Bees are helpful and they dont mess with you unless you mess with them but seriously wasps are just torture. They can all just die
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 1 March 2022 #26 I dont like them....They Sting me too much (But not actually) Just I tend to not bother them but I just dont like them around me...
I dont like them....They Sting me too much (But not actually) Just I tend to not bother them but I just dont like them around me...
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 1 March 2022 #27 If they are outside, they don't bother me; but not inside home.
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,597 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,428 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 March 2022 #28 i don't think of them, i run away from them Reactions: jasque
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 1 March 2022 #29 hate them, sorry :yeonstare;