- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I couldn't really figure out how to title this post...
Usually during a summer I get stung like 3-4 times and today I got my first sting of the year! That is bcs my family has a few beehives and today I went with my mother to try and find the queen bee and mark it! (We didn't find it) We only managed to anger them so I was lucky to escape with only 1 sting...
I like bees generally though, even though I don't like honey that much I LOVE honeygum thogh! It is basically just the honey still inside the comb, so you chew on the comb full of honey to get the honey from it and then spit out the leftover wax.
Usually during a summer I get stung like 3-4 times and today I got my first sting of the year! That is bcs my family has a few beehives and today I went with my mother to try and find the queen bee and mark it! (We didn't find it) We only managed to anger them so I was lucky to escape with only 1 sting...
I like bees generally though, even though I don't like honey that much I LOVE honeygum thogh! It is basically just the honey still inside the comb, so you chew on the comb full of honey to get the honey from it and then spit out the leftover wax.