What do you think of Bella Poarch, the new it girl's visuals? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Duhhhhhh this isn't fair.. It just hurts how pretty she is. What do you think???
1599902866562.png


1599903313087.png


1599903471062.png


Sorry she barely got decent photos, her photos are mostly screenshots from her Tik Tok videos lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have never heard of her before but she's good looking.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
she's a tiktoker from philippines :wimwim:
Ohhh well that explains why I have never heard of her. I don't use Tik Tok and I'm not from the Phillipines so I know nothing about them and their celebrities.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread