What do you think of bujo? (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
mostly peach pink, but i might go all out pastel rainbow :sanapray:
that would be gorg! can't go wrong with some rainbow :jenniesmug:

they're all so pretty :sj_weary: i also want to make my own one day because i have many empty notebooks and unused colorful pens. the only thing stopping me is my awful handwriting :wimwim:
lol maybe we should all take some calligraphy classes or something since that is a common problem with us

i tried to do a bujo for mental health tracking and i kept forgetting :wimwim:

they're really nice tho
awh that sounds like a great idea! i would want something like that too if I made my own. is your handwriting pretty enough though :joysip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and lunaria

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that would be gorg! can't go wrong with some rainbow :jenniesmug:



lol maybe we should all take some calligraphy classes or something since that is a common problem with us



awh that sounds like a great idea! i would want something like that too if I made my own. is your handwriting pretty enough though :joysip:
Yes, it is pretty ok :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got one as a gift once, but I don't see the point
I guess some people want to track their day/schedule by using one, or turn it into their personal journal while decorating it, which can be relaxing. I will just stick to using planners since I suck at creative things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread