what do you think of me? (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm genuinely curious!

Please let me know what you think of me. Be honest, I can take it (I think).
I feel I often come off annoying or obnoxious, usually whiny, and probably someone that most people either are friendly to but perhaps feel bad for, or just simply try to ignore and pretend doesn't exist.​
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I think that you seem super caring and kind, I've never thought of you as whiny or anything like that! I like how you create interesting discussion, I always enjoy replying to your threads. I really love your presence on the forums :)
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You're not annoying or obnoxious at all. You're a cool and talented person (those graphics oml :sj_weary: ) that I'm glad I've been able to get know and I love that we're in the same house

TULLY RISE :queen:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i havent known you long, only since we've been in the same house; you're an awesome person who's cool n thoughtful n creative.

I've stalkedbrowsed your graphics thread earlier n thot its aewsome, tho i cant remember if i said so to u.

All in all im sorry i didnt get to know u earlier but i was mostly a lurker n SONE only so MIANHAE. (Only thing i lowkey dislike is i dont remember if u only like bgs or dont like SNSD/BP or other ggs-{jk} but thats ok nobodys perfect, not even me)
:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lowkey in love. All your posts are great. And we Shawols are lucky to have you on our and SHINee‘s side.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg I actually made what was probably comparable irl to an UwU face...maybe...either way, thank you c:
you're cool and made a fic with barack obama
indeed I.....kind of did
I think that you seem super caring and kind, I've never thought of you as whiny or anything like that! I like how you create interesting discussion, I always enjoy replying to your threads. I really love your presence on the forums :)
you always have such lovely and thoughtful things to say about people, and this time is of course no different! thank you for this, I'm glad I can bring something to the forums and something that you say you enjoy. this made me feel great, thank you
You're not annoying or obnoxious at all. You're a cool and talented person (those graphics oml :sj_weary: ) that I'm glad I've been able to get know and I love that we're in the same house

TULLY RISE :queen:
TULLY RISE!
Thank you, too, for your thoughtful words ;-; you've quickly become one of my favorite people on this forum don't tell the others
I think you write thoughtful comments, and that you aren't whiny or obnoxious at all :llama_lovely:
your words and kindness represent that alpaca emote c: thank you so much
i havent known you long, only since we've been in the same house; you're an awesome person who's cool n thoughtful n creative.

I've stalkedbrowsed your graphics thread earlier n thot its aewsome, tho i cant remember if i said so to u.

All in all im sorry i didnt get to know u earlier but i was mostly a lurker n SONE only so MIANHAE. (Only thing i lowkey dislike is i dont remember if u only like bgs or dont like SNSD/BP or other ggs-{jk} but thats ok nobodys perfect, not even me)
:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
you stalked them? o: well thank you for those kind words :maheart:
haha, I love girl groups! I really enjoy a lot of SNSD songs and most of BP's title songs. I'm also into RV, Dreamcatcher, Oh My Girl, and Mamamoo (but love a lot of GG songs)
10/10 for having a Jinjin gif as your dp :queen:

lowkey in love. All your posts are great. And we Shawols are lucky to have you on our and SHINee‘s side.
You come off as very sweet and friendly. Also smart and talented. :pandalove:
TBH I admire you a little, ngl~

Also shawol ftw. Always happy to see another shawol around.

uwu
:kermit::kermit:
Tbh i always think u are a guy lol.
I feel like you care a lot about others and u are always friendly, you are probably one of those people I really like but never hit the follow button
LOL A GUY WAHT...WHY.....omg...
This is really sweet though, I really do try to take others' points of view into consideration when having conversations. Sometimes it can be hard but I try my best to do unto others as I wish to have done unto me
you are so sweet and friendly and talented! you are really pretty and you are caring. you are a sweet person and I wanna be ur friend uwu
omg be my friend!!!!! :pepeheart::pepeheart::maheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
(I'm bad at replying though, I apologize in advance)
Omg lol, i just see you friendly and calm
c a l m.........................that's cute
haha just kidding! I try to be....though I tell you what, I'm not as calm as I sometimes wish I could be D:
Sweet silent girl
♥ thank you, sweets
Thoughtful
Sweet
Relatable
Introspective
g r a p h i c s
omg, these things are so nice to hear (I'm really honored you think this of me)! thank youuu
You are sweet and have a lot of taste. I like all your posts:pepeheart:
this is sweet, bless you ♥
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread