I don't buy them anymore, however, I still have the ones when I was a kid!
I got Chip N Dale, Scooby Doo, King Kong, a werebear and a rugby type of teddy.
HEY some adults have useless decrative pillows smart adults have stuffed animals. They're also great for resting on and ajusting yourself when you sleep. Never going to stop me, and if you got a problem with adults owning stuffed animals FIGHT ME
If your age gets up there you don't have to stop doing sht. If you got your life together then who the fudge cares. Live your life do what you want conform to no one
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.