I feel like it’s going to fail. They can probably take down fake news but they can’t stop people from commenting things they want to 👍👍
If only companies knew what they where posting was tactless and vulgar articles rather then actual news.Something is needed, but potential mess is high. It will be super difficult to walk the fine line between targeting malicious comments or crossing over into straight up censorship.
I HOPE SO TOOI think it'll pass and hopefully do some good. There seems to be a lot of support for it
I'm not familiar with the specifics of this new proposal but that would be one of my concerns.Something is needed, but potential mess is high. It will be super difficult to walk the fine line between targeting malicious comments or crossing over into straight up censorship.
I know at one point SM was about to go to court over a comment about Sulli, but she stopped them after learning that the commenter went to a good university and their future career would be impacted by the criminal record so she stopped themI think it's a nice idea but the point flew over their heads
And would Sulli really want it? If she wanted to get nice comments in her life, she would've been able to be the "ideal" idol if she wanted to in my opinion, but she lived how she wanted to, she was strong minded and herself the whole way through. Instead of a law for this kind of thing, I think more attention should be paid to mental health and how important it is, how idols can be given the support they need. Depression is an actual illness, actual help is more necessary than a law.