What do you think will change in the next 5 years (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
To do with kpop as whole not certain artist etc...

laws what may be in place in my opinion:
Companys no longer telling artist to go on diets..
Mental health checks atleast yearly..
Being able to not look artist work within a year while under contract [i.e fx no official comeback etc]

New type of trainees:
I think we may see these type of trainees in the next 5 years:
Adopted from gay parents - With lgbt laws changing everywhere this wouldn't surprise me
More mixed idols - i think we may see a black mixed idol in a boy group withing the next 5 years
A fully self produced boy group

More English in smaller company songs-
With kpop really trying push over seas
and English being used in asian country's also
I see smaller companies who cant afford the risk of a full English realise
we will see comebacks with high amounts of English

More Japanese trainees with what happened with korea and china
i feel like there alot japanese trainees we havent met yet due to companys most

likely looking to japan instead of china for trainees

​
 
Joined
2 May 2019
Messages
146
Reactions Received
443
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think we will see more kids who are a bit tanned.
I think it will be more common for group to promote incomplete and for members to get rest / healing time.
I think we will see more idols from SEA.
I think we will slowly move back to boy group oriented industry.
I think that after wave of more westernized promotions (english) we will go back to focusing on Korea.​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think within 5 years time span lot of things will change.

I'd like to see girl groups self producing more and especially top girl groups.

I think sexy concepts will have comeback at some point.

The western focus will probably continue, but companies and artists will be more clever about it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't think within 5 years time span lot of things will change.

I'd like to see girl groups self producing more and especially top girl groups.

I think sexy concepts will have comeback at some point.

The western focus will probably continue, but companies and artists will be more clever about it.
well alot can change in 5 years kpop is only 26 years old...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Dotae will get married obviously :pandaamazed: Unless sm is still a meanie who won’t let them
 
  • Love
Reactions: JJbaker

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
A fully self produced boy group
Isn't that SVT?

If not, probably still gonna come from Pledis. They're only getting cheaper and lazier
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Isn't that SVT?

If not, probably still gonna come from Pledis. They're only getting cheaper and lazier
nope seventeen make there own songs and dances but pledis gets the finale word still plus choose all the other stuff like mvs hair etc etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think the mental health checks are gonna happen more.
Jyp already does it and soon more companies are gonna pick it
I can see more Japanese and Chinese idols. Ladies Code, Twice, F(x), Miss A, Cherry Bullet etc have all utilized foreign idols. It's growing to the point where it's gonna be a common place thing soon.
The biracial idols and ban on long hiatuses.... :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread