- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
sadly no chocolate fabric is included with thatI hate to say it but I can see the oompa loompa winning the election again![]()
oh thats already happening in my region cuz our numbers are the highest they ever were hereanother lockdown and economical devastation
I got like 75 today without even trying which is pretty good considering that my daily goal is only 50! This is also my 7,900th message so cheers to that!
heeey all thanks to me you got that 7,900th commentI got like 75 today without even trying which is pretty good considering that my daily goal is only 50! This is also my 7,900th message so cheers to that!
I made like a 130 yesterday LOLheeey all thanks to me you got that 7,900th commentjk jk
yeah thats good, i'm sure you'll go over 50 comments a day without noticing for more days
ooo thats great!I made like a 130 yesterday LOL
If I have another good day tomorrow then I have reached my monthly goal early!