what do you think would feel worse (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,575
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
being a trainee and being in a debut team with your friends only to never debut, or watch as all your friends slowly leave the company and make names for themselves leaving you behind?
I'd probably say the latter, because I'd feel torn about feeling happy for said friends and kinda regretful/jealous about the situation

totally not inspired by cui wenmeixiu's story of seeing somi and then daehwi and then zhou zhennan debut as center of a produce group
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´d say the first one. I mean sure, at first I´d probably feel bittersweet about their debut, but maybe I could be their backup dancer or work as their manager? if we were good friends, coffee would be on them :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and mysteric

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
everybody leaving and achieveing something, yet you yourself left behind...
not of jealousy, cuz the worst feeling is, stepping on the fame spot / stagnation and fear to fail :nekoshy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread