What do you use for music the most? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
In the sense of sites and apps that is.
I've been using Youtube Music recently to add all my absolute favorite songs while on regular youtube I have all songs I like even just a bit.

Besides that I don't use other apps now that I have a lot of data monthly.
I used to have random MP3 players and stuff.
Never used iTunes cause my country don't got that sht​
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I just use YouTube, and then I have this app where you can download music for free using a yt link (yes I'm cheap)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually use youtube or this music app called blackplayer where you can listen to downloaded songs.
I use Spotify as well, but I don't have premium and normal spotify is awful on mobile, so I don't use it as often as the other two.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread