What do you value in K-POP artist to make them stan worthy as an UB? (1 Viewer)

What is your primary source to see a group as ultimate stan worthy?

  • Hip Hop/Rap

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vocals

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dance

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ShowCase Variety/Stage Performer

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Variety/Act

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Discography

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Usually most times I would post threads like these then it would end in a strange war I never even planned. So,my question to you all is what do you value that plays apart in stanning a group,or member especially as an ULT.
My ultimate Bias group is Seventeen,and I even have a favorite unit,Performance.
I look into artist that dance,people who enjoy acting more extra for a performance.

I’m someone who’s more into the dance,and if they’re an amazing vocalist then even better. It’s just more Dance,and even Hip Hop for me.​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I listen to music the most instead of watching choreos, MVs or Variety so the first thing first for me are vocals/rap/music. If that doesn't sound good to me I won't stan. Second to that probably the personality and everything after that ig^^
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
That s a difficult question
I m more into dance and hip hop, but everything is really important
For example for BTS I enjoy their personalities, their variery, they always give me a good mood. They are a mostly hip hop group with amazing choreographies, but my UB is Jungkook, a vocalist. So I can t pick only one :pepecry1:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't want to say it's vocals but I voted for that anyway. A lot of my main biases are great vocalists and there is something about great vocals that gets me. But I fell in love with a lot of my biases before I even realized how talented they were vocally-there was nothing telling me that Chanyeol's voice was a gift from God himself but I fell for him anyway...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends. I love artists for many reasons - mainly their music - but as someone who love variety shows I also value personality.

I also don't care much about genre and listen to all different kinds of arists like I love Jay, Simon D, BewhY, Block B and than on the other hand I enkoy AKMU, Guckkasten, F.T. Island.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Definitely personality, their music/vocals/rap catch my attention but at the end of the day, it's who they are that makes it or breaks it for me.

I've unstanned groups before because i no longer found them funny/entertaining.

The perfect bias is someone who i can either relate to or feel enticed by due to how they behave, someone who also shows appreciation towards their fans and tries to give back to the fans in a different way than just performing/creating music. A recent example is of EXO's showcase where they had gifts for each fan that attended the showcase, it's just so sweet and a simple gesture like that, that makes me want to continue supporting them
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
I believe that talent can differ from a group to another, each group lacks something another group is great at and same thing reversed, but the most valuable thing that makes a group stan worthy, not just a group you'd listen to is the personalities and morals.
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I tend to bias different people for different reasons, but a lot of the times I stay because of their personality. Whenever I'm about to stan a new group if I can't find someone that I can relate to or can appreciate then I don't ever end up staying long although the same can be said if their music doesn't appeal to me then I probably won't stan either so it's probably both music and personality
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I listen to their music more than anything else and dont really care for rapping, so vocls I guess. That being said there are some groups I stan with not so good vocals but great songs and great groups vocally that I dont stan because their songs put me to sleep.
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Music, creativity, their lyrics and concepts. I love dance so much too but after stanning BIGBANG for so long, I kind of got used to dance not being as big a draw as stage presence. Visuals are a good bonus but def not the main thing. Same with variety. I am usually draw to either hip hop style KPop or EDM.
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually find the group and like them because of their music first. If I don't like their music it's harder to stan lol. After I decide I like the group then I usually decide the individual off of personality. (I also tend to like dancers :p) My Individual UBs don't have to be from my UB groups either, although in this case they are, which I think they are for many people (but not all) ~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
For me it starts with their music; if I fall in love with the music, then they become stan potential.
But what always completes my stanning process is if I fall in love with their personalities. If that happens, I'm a goner.

Happened for both SHINee and BTS~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread