What Do You Want For Christmas? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Is there anything that you especially want for Christmas this year? Or multiple things? Maybe you have a list?


Personally, all I want is more hoodies, blankets, and a new thermos because my old one smells terrible. ​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd need some practical stuff for my apartment like couple chairs for kitchen, then i'd like to get some eletronics like new laptop, but that's probably sth i need to buy for myself ^^;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread