What do you want to be in your next life? (2 Viewers)

Xeulgi

✧qLoΙ΄ely AΡ•Ρ‚roΙ΄Ξ±Ο…Ρ‚ ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,529
Reactions Received
53,178
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,730
Gender
Female
I would like to be a cloud or a magnetar
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I want another life. Because this one for me, has been such a wreck and a rollercoaster of emotions and instability for me.
Hopefully I can be someone who can put themselves first, have a decent existence and not feel any kind of self hatred.
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I want another life. Because this one for me, has been such a wreck and a rollercoaster of emotions and instability for me.
Hopefully I can be someone who can put themselves first, have a decent existence and not feel any kind of self hatred.
This life is still not finished ahh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
This life is still not finished ahh
It feels like it is to me. I am 32 and haven't amounted to much of anything.
In the sense which is acceptable to my own needs and goals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why?? If you feel like that just try to change your future as you wish so it'll be a good one
I think it's too late. : / Also don't have the motivation to change it. Still stuck in my old ways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread