What do you want to do when you are old? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Farm probably
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Hmmm, the definition of old tends to be too subjective. To many people I'm already old; maybe to most, or all, people here. Buuut, what do I want to do? Travel, open a forum, and open a yt channel. A trip to Japan would be on the schedule and attending PassCode concerts should be included in the package. It's not a plan for when I'm old; but something much more immediate. It's more like a dream right now; but I consider it more possible than just a simple fantasy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Knit ugly arse sweaters on purpose so my grandkids can feel embarrassed but they feel bad if they don't wear them, Cause death will take me soon so they have to wet them when I come to visit or they visit me lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not sure, haven't really thought about it.
Too much stress in my life to think clearly on such things.

Whatever happens, happens (shrugs)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread