What do you wish school taught us? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This is a huge thing! I have no idea how to do a proper interview but it's an expectation to know how to
When it's an expectation, but no one teaches you how :bigsmile:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
basically when a cell divides
don't ask me why i know that
bro w h y would anyone need to know that- except maybe a scientist--
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That’s all the job of the parents. School can’t be expected to teach you everything. Since when do parents lose all responsibility?

and the kids who say that school never taught them anything useful, that they wish they learned taxes or whatever the hell, probably never paid attention in class and wouldn’t have heard it anyway. 99% of the time these people just want to complain about their lousy grades
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
That’s all the job of the parents. School can’t be expected to teach you everything. Since when do parents lose all responsibility?

and the kids who say that school never taught them anything useful, that they wish they learned taxes or whatever the hell, probably never paid attention in class and wouldn’t have heard it anyway. 99% of the time these people just want to complain about their lousy grades
Everything I learned was from my mom, and I'm so thankful for her
But the schools near me suck and I will stick to that sentiment. I wasn't about not listening, it simply wasn't taught here. Even I would read the textbooks for fun and still nothing about taxes or anything like that
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
all the stuff that everyone expects you to magically know as you turn 18 but no one bothers to teach. like i know parents can teach you about certain things but after all their knowledge isn't always perfect because no one in school taught them either. for example personal finance management, job interviews, public speaking and basic house maintenance things. we had a technical education class but we were making figures of wooden boats and in polish language class instead of things like public speaking or even having a more various vocabulary we spent hours analysing poems a man who has been dead for 500 years wrote for his deceased daughter. just why???
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Everything I learned was from my mom, and I'm so thankful for her
But the schools near me suck and I will stick to that sentiment. I wasn't about not listening, it simply wasn't taught here. Even I would read the textbooks for fun and still nothing about taxes or anything like that
I’m just saying a trend I notice 🤷‍♀️ not that it applies to 100% but 99.999% yes

And schools have so much stuff to teach. Already there’s not enough time to teach all the math science whatever. Adding in more classes would just have students complaining about that instead

and like,,, Google. It’s really not that hard.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread