Harmonious vocals and heartfelt lyricism.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,036 Reactions Received 52,507 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,954 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 13 May 2020 #21 Harmonious vocals and heartfelt lyricism. Reactions: yeji
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 13 May 2020 #22 Power vocals is important but not always necessary I hate ballads with simple and empty melodies Reactions: yeji
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 13 May 2020 #23 I get you, I dont feel most Taeyeon ballads. For me it's mostly about being catchy or not. Reactions: yeji
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 13 May 2020 #24 vocals , vocals and vocals Reactions: yeji
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 May 2020 #25 I don't know some are great, some are boring. Reactions: yeji