- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
WHAT IS THIS??? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???
WHY ARE DAEWANG AND YUBEEN NOT THERE???
Well Yubeen might sill not be participating with group activites due to health issues, I can understand that.... BUT DAEWANG?
Maybe she has a new mask and THAT is why she isn't there bcs they want to hide it for as long as possible?
or maybe they are adding members and they are gonna post membe rpictures like 5 at a time and they just released the members we already know first???? I DO NOT KNOWWWW!!
WHY ARE DAEWANG AND YUBEEN NOT THERE???
Well Yubeen might sill not be participating with group activites due to health issues, I can understand that.... BUT DAEWANG?
Maybe she has a new mask and THAT is why she isn't there bcs they want to hide it for as long as possible?
or maybe they are adding members and they are gonna post membe rpictures like 5 at a time and they just released the members we already know first???? I DO NOT KNOWWWW!!