What does your username mean? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ve got mimi as a nickname it comes from my irl name
So then I made my username my UB Jimin + mimi so jimimi, then added the s since it sounds cuter that way
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Ohh, By nickname I meant "username". I'll update the op. Sorry for the confusion.
Well if you meant username.. lol

Then British (where I live) and Luvie is what Red Velvet calls Reveluvs.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
You used to go by the name BritishSone, right?
Yep! But I wanted a fresh start on here so went with a different username. (though I am still a Sone)
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Vampire literally means vampire, as in the creature of the night that drinks blood. And I'm just a sucker for vampires LMAO. :pepesmug:

Okay, but really—yeah... I legitimately just like them a lot because I find them really captivating, like the lore and different ways storytellers use them and such.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Vampire literally means vampire, as in the creature of the night that drinks blood. And I'm just a sucker for vampires LMAO.:pepesmug:

Okay, but really—yeah... I legitimately just like them a lot because I find them really captivating, like the lore and different ways storytellers use them and such.
What if they’re sparkly
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
amour means love in French. (I'm not French but I think that it just sounds nice :), and pinks is what a lot of blinks call the members of blackpink. for example, if the members of bp haven't updated in a while many people say "where are the pinks" "I miss the pinks". so my username basically means that i love the members of blackpink.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My bias in Seventeen is Joshua and I just liked -ology so I put them together
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve got mimi as a nickname it comes from my irl name
So then I made my username my UB Jimin + mimi so jimimi, then added the s since it sounds cuter that way
why have you never told me this?
also, what is your irl name lol? you know mine (shhhh btw)
:zoomeyes:

mine is that I'm hyuna's panda hoe. my old one was kpopbangtanpanda, but everyone knows I ult BTS, but not queen

so here I am, a panda and a hoe for queen hyuna
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's my way of saying Ot9 Sone
Jessica's fandom is called Golden Stars, SNSD's fandom is Sone which means wish
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread