What does your username mean? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just randomly started to use lalaloveloona on twitter and decided to change it here too.
lalalove - wjsn song
loona - my babies
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,207
Reactions Received
53,036
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
176,076
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I came up with a fake name to register for a mobile game and added my fandom name at the back thus SteviSone:here only.
(I don't like to use my irl name or nickname unless I didn't think abt it-s'why I have different names on the ig/other websites).
I like this name n wish I could synchronize all my usernames to this across Wordpress/ig/other sites.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Oh okay.... my username isn't really that deep. I just listened to Bolbbalgan4's Galaxy and thought to myself, "okay I want Galaxy in my name" and then I came up with Starlight and then voila. My username is born.

STREAM

It's nice. I like it.

Vampire literally means vampire, as in the creature of the night that drinks blood. And I'm just a sucker for vampires LMAO.:pepesmug:

Okay, but really—yeah... I legitimately just like them a lot because I find them really captivating, like the lore and different ways storytellers use them and such.
I like vampire stories too. My favorite vampire movies are Bram Stoker's Dracula and Interview With the Vampire. Yet, there are "vampire stories" with vampires that I wouldn't call vampires, like The Strain series (good series, but I don't call that vampires).

My bias in Seventeen is Joshua and I just liked -ology so I put them together
"-ology" means science or study. "The science of Joshua" or "the study of Joshua", I've call it a fitting name for a stan of an idol.

i just merged suga and woozi's stagenames bc i was lurking in a thread about their "father-son resemblance" and wanted a short username :pandarolleyes:
Nice.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My un is basically a combination of my nationality and my fandom (NCTzen)

(people here mentioned nicknames... I am known here/on Discord as Fluff, Bel Bel, Belgi, ... I don't have a nickname irl)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Vampire literally means vampire, as in the creature of the night that drinks blood. And I'm just a sucker for vampires LMAO.:pepesmug:

Okay, but really—yeah... I legitimately just like them a lot because I find them really captivating, like the lore and different ways storytellers use them and such.
The only vampire that I stan is Oshino Shinobu :llama_lovely:

 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Taemin + kitten (an animal that is cute, that I like, and that Taemin at times resembles)
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
What if they’re sparkly
Well, I mean... I don't like EVERY single vampire-related media.

You guys get out of here with your Twilight Blasphemy!

Twilight is so bad it ascends to masterpiece territory.

Especially the sparkly part! And Bella's catatonic state.

I like it.


 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You guys get out of here with your Twilight Blasphemy!

Twilight is so bad it ascends to masterpiece territory.

Especially the sparkly part! And Bella's catatonic state.

I like it.


Have you turned into a tween girl
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Oh my god IT'S WHISPER!

AND SHE CALLED ME OPPA!

:pandaroll::pandaroll::pandaroll::pandaroll:
lol well i've been here since end november, but like always i don't post much and i'm pretty busy, so i go unnoticed most the time.
its, nice that you discovered me, Oppa ^^ :llama_squish:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread