What does your username mean? (2 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You guys get out of here with your Twilight Blasphemy!

Twilight is so bad it ascends to masterpiece territory.

Especially the sparkly part! And Bella's catatonic state.

I like it.


Basically.

My favorite channel is Freeform.

And I've been known to watch Vampire Diaries enthusiastically.

:pandahappy:
Me Stan!
This is full of taste here.
You are indeed a king
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Quite easy to guess lol. I'm light skinned. But tbh not as pale as snow white. I wasn't thinking in my skin tone when i chose it. I signed up quickly and this was the cutest quick option that passed my mind.

I would say I resemble her and any Disney Princess tho. I'm very girly and I dream a lot.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s just the short version of my middle name. And I’m all about bringing Joy to KS, so it fitted. I used to go by Sory, also the short version of my first name, but changed it to Joy so the J could match with the M of @Minuteman, so our ship could be called J’M, which is the same prononciation of J’aime in French ( my native language) meaning I love And we do love each other a lot.

15765
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread