"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
these common words.. do you agree with them? are they true for you?

I think in some ways, to some extent, and for some people.. these words are true.. however, if I'm honest, I have felt like my pain has damaged and weakened me instead so many times, like I'm jaded and just can't handle much anymore. I guess a certain amount of pain really does toughen you up, but once it becomes too much, it can have the opposite effect.. 😅

 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In pretty sure if I fell from a high distance and nearly died but I actually just got paralyzed no that Wouldnt :wimwim:

Metaphorically also no, its true sometimes but not other times. It depends on what it is and your ability to handle it, if its too much for you it can make it worse even if it doesnt kill you
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It depends on the situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
To a degree in some cases but you also can be permenantly scarred to the point you fall apart at the slightest negative seeming stituation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
In pretty sure if I fell from a high distance and nearly died but I actually just got paralyzed no that Wouldnt :wimwim:

Metaphorically also no, its true sometimes but not other times. It depends on what it is and your ability to handle it, if its too much for you it can make it worse even if it doesnt kill you
In certain ways it does, since you'll need more effort to move on

So you'll eventually need to be strong
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In certain ways it does, since you'll need more effort to move on

So you'll eventually need to be strong
Or you could completely break down
Theres a reason why suicide is a thing
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread