Sensitive What ended EXO’s momentum? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
474
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
122
They were huge in the early 3rd gen era. Even with all Chinese members leaving. I think during the Kokobop era they were still big. Then they suddenly faded away, and EVERYTHING became about BTS. This happened before the Covid era. So I’m guessing somewhere between 2018 and 2019 the tables flipped but I can’t pinpoint why exactly EXO plateaued.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
SM didn’t need them anymore.
 
D

Deleted member 4423

LSM got focused on the 9365453413645 NCT units and the neverending expansion of NCT that he put all the companies focus onto that and other groups in SM started getting less support or promotion.


Also, did everything become about BTS? Because I haven't seen anything on them since pre-covid.... Or maybe I am just lucky?
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Korean music is fast paced.
It was a combo of military enlistment, focus on new groups by the company and some scandals in the fandom dividing the fans

I still think they are relevant tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread