What Era was Your Fave Done Wrong? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Have you seen Seunghee's hair for Dun Dun Dance?

I'm so upset.
What about you?
What ear was your bias done real wrong-it can be for anything.
Lines, screen time, stylist and more.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'd have to go with Ah Yeah from my memory as Jeonghwa barely has any lines for it
You said that and immediately I couldn't picture any of her parts.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm not a huge fan of Dun Dun Dance's styling in general :maheart:

I don't think Nayeon ever had a bad looking era and she's often center in all of Twice's title tracks, so I can't complain.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ramen hair mark tuan in A :wimwim: buddy no
1620773447148.png
Omg seriously, he looks like an Asian, N Sync No Strings Attached era Justin Timberlake! Tbh theater hadn’t been Justin’s best look either lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Omg seriously, he looks like an Asian, N Sync No Strings Attached era Justin Timberlake! Tbh theater hadn’t been Justin’s best look either lol
:haylul: the ramen hair just doesn't work for them
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg seriously, he looks like an Asian, N Sync No Strings Attached era Justin Timberlake! Tbh theater hadn’t been Justin’s best look either lol
Ong I meant *that! Idk how I got theater from that lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread