- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
oh, and don't ask me what I think it is bc idk, myself lolno, it's not... whenever there's a question mark next to a clue, they mean it figuratively
no, it's not... whenever there's a question mark next to a clue, they mean it figuratively
figuratively?oh, and don't ask me what I think it is bc idk, myself lol
yea, I ended up putting lumber in later lol, but I still can't figure out the rest T^TI bet it starts with lumber. That’s all I’ve got
lumberjack?yea, I ended up putting lumber in later lol, but I still can't figure out the rest T^T
YAYYYYYYY glad I could help!IT WORKEDDD TYYYYYYY
![]()