What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were younger? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
- Dance (I started when I was like 3. I did ballet for 2 year and then switch to hip hop and when I got older I started learning different kind of dance like jazz, contemporary etc.)
- Gymnastic (I did it when I was 2, but stop after I started school)
- Piano (I started when I was 6. I really did not want to, but my mom push me and I am glad she did cuz I really love it and I still play till today.)
- Guitar (I started it when I was 9 because one of my uncle)
- Horseback riding (I started at 8 and did it for 9th and 10th grade for PE credit cuz I didnt want to take regular PE class. It is more fun than regular PE.)
- Choir (I was in Church choir and my school choir from 4th & 5th grade)
- Violin ( I did it for 6th & 7th grade because I was in orchestra)
- Karate (I did for 5 year)
- Archery (I started when I was 8 because my step-dad love doing archery and I thought it was cool.)
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
dance, karate, and piano
I still do dance, got my black belt, and quit piano because I struggled
I was close to quiting piano.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
umm.. I did karate for 2 years... 10 - 12 years old. (Because of Purberty and my mother couldn't afford it anymore, kinda wish i stuck with it i was top of the class and the only girl which was cool)
Film club, Mathematics club & Chess Club
and was a apart of the school peotry slam team.
Did singing as apart of My Music GCSE as you either had to learn an instrument or sing for examination plus compose a 3 min minute piece on music software or actual instruments. along with the exam paper of course. (I would have went with piano but i couldn't afford it i can read sheet music though)
I think thats it, there might be something i'm missing its been a very long time when i think back to those things.
I just remember not being aloud to do any extra after school programs for a while because my mother didn't allow me or we couldn't afford it so i turned down somethings.

Oh i taught myself basic guitar but shit happened so i didn't continue.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmm I played clarinet and alto saxophone in middle school (trombone too for a brief moment). I was also a part of honor society and did community service. In high school, I was more active in kpop club.

Now I take care of goats in a foreign country and ta on the side...
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmm I played clarinet and alto saxophone in middle school (trombone too for a brief moment). I was also a part of honor society and did community service. In high school, I was more active in kpop club

Now I take care of goats in a foreign country and ta on the side...
I never got to join a club and my high school didn't even have a kpop club or even an anime club.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I never got to join a club and my high school didn't even have a kpop club or even an anime club.
To be fair, my school didn’t have one either until my friend and I started one as a joke (unfortunately anime club had bad a bad time, so I couldn’t join)Luckily my current university has both and I go when I can.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I only did soccer, I really enjoyed it but I had to give it up after my family moved and my new school didn't have a soccer team...:bigcatcry:
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Gymnastics, around the age of 7/8 but the other girls were so mean lol. I stopped because I broke my elbow (I thought I could do a somersault on my own, guess what: I couldn't) and they were like: "OH WE'RE SO SORRY FOR YOU WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK???" and I was like no bye bitches

So yeah thats it
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Dance, trumpet, scout, basketball, horseback riding.. i think that was it. Ice skating but with friends and family not club.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
As soon as I turned four, my mum took me to kick boxing classes, and ended up getting my black belt (though I’m super accident prone so many broken bones occured)
When I was nine I moved primary schools, and two of the girls who I became friends invited me to the judo class they went to, and I did that for seven years.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wayvoutsold

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gymnastics
Horseback riding
Swim lessons
Challenger league baseball (a league for special needs kids)
Ballet
Girl Scouts
Taekwondo
Violin lessons
Piano lessons
Soccer
Guitar lessons
Voice lessons
Theater group

I don't do any of those anymore. lol I mean, I do still sing in my free time, but other than that...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread